If QMSCAPA ENCOUNTERS FILE ACCESS Error message (QMSCAPA may or may not close down?
Unfortunately, magnetically stored data files can get tweaked and or damaged due to break-downs of hardware and network interruptions.
1. Make sure that you are the only user in QMSCAPA when you attempt to correct a file access problem.
2. Identify the offended file name, which typically appears in a window similar to the one that appears to below.
3. Navigate to FILE > COMPANY SETUP > FILE MANAGER.
4. Locate the offended file file name in the File Manager browse table and mouse-click or check in the empty space left of the file name.
4. Click on the [ FRESHEN ] button, which will launch a utility application that will compare the file and attempt to recover and/or correct it. The process make take a few moments to a few minutes depending upon the size of the file and the type of corruption that may have occurred. Please wait until the process is complete.
5. Resume using QMSCAPA to learn if the problem reoccurs. If the problem persist return to the File Manager and repeat the steps above but using the [ FIX ] button.
Online Internal Auditor Training Course ISO Management Systems
+1 800 644 2056